Terms & Conditions of Website
Tree Carers Pty Ltd
21 Linderman Street, West Ballina NSW 2478 Australia
+61 409 141 147
A. Terms & Conditions of Site
These Terms and Conditions are made on behalf of the Tree Carers Pty Ltd, ‘we’ or ‘us’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to the Tree Carers Pty Ltd. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to update and improve the website and change these Terms and Conditions without further notice.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
B. Copyright and Use of material on the website
4. You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website and any computer software and code contained in the website.
5. The copyright in this website and its content is owned by us or licensed to us. All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
6. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided. The material provided on the website is for personal use only and may not be:
(a) re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form;
(b) stored in any storage media; and/or
(c) re-transmitted in any media without our prior written consent.
C. Links to and from websites
7. The Website may contain links to other websites and which are not under the control of the Tree Carers Pty Ltd. Any links are provided for your convenience and do not signify or imply that we endorse the site. Tree Carers Pty Ltd is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
8. You may not create a link to/from this website from/to another website without our written consent
9. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes
only. While we endeavour to keep information up to date and correct, any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk.
10. While every effort will be made to ensure that the website is kept up to date and operational, to the full extent permitted by law Tree Carers Pty Ltd disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites;
- the uninterrupted and error free operation of the website; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or productcontained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites.
11. In no event will Tree Carers Pty Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
If you submit information to the Tree Carers Pty Ltd by registering as an enquirer, subscriber, purchasing one of our products, or by sending us an email, we collect that information and use it for the purposes of providing you with information or advice about the services offered by Tree Carers Pty Ltd and for processing an order by you for our goods and/or services.
Specifically, we require (as a minimum) your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and method of payment details in order to complete an order for our goods and/or services and some paid events.
Once the transaction has been processed, your credit card details are no longer retained in our system.
We shall only disclose your personal information to third parties where the disclosure is necessary and directly related to the purposes set out above – such as our financial institution to process your order. We shall not give our customer lists to third parties for promotions independent of the Tree Carers Pty Ltd.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Managing Director Tree Carers Pty Ltd
21 Linderman Street West Ballina NSW 2478
You do not have to provide us with the information requested; however, we will be unable to process your order should you be unwilling to do so.
To keep you up-to-date on products, services and special events we do send occasional emails. However, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) we shall only send you emails with your prior consent and shall be happy to remove you from our mailing list should you no longer wish to receive our promotional information.
F. Acceptance of Tree Carers Pty Ltd Policies
II. Clients agree that use of the website is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use and you acknowledge that you have read those Terms.
G. Payment information for goods and services
I. Tree Carers Pty Ltd accepts payment for goods and services via PayPal, credit card, direct deposit, or invoice as listed on the order.
II. If the card payment is declined by your issuer for any reason, we cannot hold goods against your order.
III. In most cases, prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
IV. An order placed for the purchase of any goods is binding on the purchaser upon completion of the online transaction.
V. If applicable, the cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered, and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted in two to three working days.
VI. Where delivery is required, Tree Carers Pty Ltd uses Australia Post and quality couriers to deliver your products. Whilst we use quality carriers, the reality is that errors may occur. In the event of delivery errors, Tree Carers Pty Ltd will endeavour to ensure you receive your goods, receive a replacement or are refunded your purchase price.
H. Refunds and warranties
I. Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do
II. Where applicable, the warranty offered for products sold by Tree Carers Pty Ltd is the manufacturer’s warranty.
III. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the liability of Tree Carers Pty Ltd in respect of a breach of any warranty is limited and the remedy is a refund of any prepayments for any goods or services.
I. Shipping Policy
If applicable, the cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered, and is included in the invoice total.
– Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia.
Tree Carers Pty Ltd ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website, please contact us on +61 438 203 466 or firstname.lastname@example.org enquire about a special order.
J. Customer Service Policy
Tree Carers Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill
your order we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
K. Data storage and security
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by saving your email confirmations and/or writing to us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
You can erase your personal data held by us by sending us a request. Our objective is to respond to any request within a reasonable timeframe.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections or performing erasures.
In the event of a data breach, it is our responsibility to inform you as soon as we become aware of such a breach.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They can include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, or use a shopping cart.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
– Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session; Third-party cookies
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.